Friday, February 5, 2010

My New Phone

Sort of. Mom got a new phone and I have her old one. I have a plan for one month. Mom I don't think will hold up with her new one. So Jessica told her not to get one where like a little keyboard comes out for texting. Guess what. She got one. I don't think she will be able to see the keys and will go back and get a different one.

2 comments:

  1. Haha Mackenzie this is hilarious!! Good post, hope the phone is good to you for the month. Sometimes they get a mind of their own

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Sister, I LOVE that you have a phone. I have had so much fun texting you and calling you...except now we cant text but thats ok cause we can totally still call. I love you. HOw do you play the fish game? I want to try. I love you MORE LOVE JANA

    ReplyDelete