OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, so first of all, the red one is a little scary....not sure why....maybe cause red is blood....so maybe vampire-ish. And then this last one....what can I say about that one. You look AWESOME!!!! Your facial expression is hilarious.The hair really is cool...who did it? And last of all, when we saw this, the first thing I did was turn to Stephen and say "how on earth is it possible that she looks GORGEOUS with blue hair. Who looks good with blue hair? NO ONE, only her....totally not fair for the rest of us cause blue is cool". Haha. I love you
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, so first of all, the red one is a little scary....not sure why....maybe cause red is blood....so maybe vampire-ish. And then this last one....what can I say about that one. You look AWESOME!!!! Your facial expression is hilarious.The hair really is cool...who did it? And last of all, when we saw this, the first thing I did was turn to Stephen and say "how on earth is it possible that she looks GORGEOUS with blue hair. Who looks good with blue hair? NO ONE, only her....totally not fair for the rest of us cause blue is cool". Haha. I love you
ReplyDelete